Final Mansion Final Mansion

How is this on frontpage.

This is a poorly made stick animation. It's all tweens with choppy effects. I don't understand how this has such a high rating.

IaMI2002 responds:

It's a honor for you to review me! U are truly awesome! Too bad the community makes the score so if you have a Problem with it, ask the almighty Tom Fulps. Har har har. It's not in my control. Btw, thanks newgrounds. Love you all!

Entanglement 2 Entanglement 2

miss you guys.

Good job on the sequel. Sorry I couldn't be apart of it.

Micwizard Micwizard

woah

you missed me btw :(

Miccool responds:

tman... YOU'RE ALIVE ;-;

Acetrip Acetrip

Promising

The movements needed a lot of work. They all seemed really out of place, slow, and incorrect.

Also the effects were most of the time done wrong. The smoke at the beginning dissapated strangly. The fluid monster seemed like jelly, the feel of the fluid just wasn't there for me.

But as the movie got going the effects got better.
The blood too seemed to improve.

Sorry I don't have a lot of time to go on with this review but if you have any questions about what I've said just message me.

It was a promising and entertaining project, but don't rely on your improving effects to win you over.

-Tman

Short Stickman Combo Short Stickman Combo

Some things to focus on.

Stay away from the transform tool when you're doing stick fights and easing as much as possible. it looks cheap and when done otherwise like just drawn over again it'll be much better.

It also seemed like the timing between the hits was a bit fast. It's not bad to have a fast fight or a fast hit but if you're going to do that you'll need to ease the motion after the fight instead of just stopping. Some of the moves and transitions between the moves are drawn incorrectly. The one frame that you have that hits the guy is what you want your viewer to see, so make sure that the position is good and accurate.

The arms on the guy attacking the other should move when he hits the other guy. Just live out your combination and see what your arms do.

The reactions on the guy being hit can be worked on. What I recommend is having the guy get hit in one from and ease to a position. You have him being hit and then transforming to a new position every frame and it's hard to follow and it looks too fast or wobbly. Have him ease to a new position and then when he's hit again ease to another position. When he was hit in the air, add more frames now. There is no rush to make it look smoother.

What I think you need to work on is easing, exxageration, force, and timing. It seems to fast, the positions of your stick seem off after a hit like that, and the moves need more of an *UMPH. I dont' know how to explain that.

But keep practicing, it'll pay off i swear.

Tman.

The Pirate Collab The Pirate Collab

Nice nice.

I agree with the guy bellow me..

Bertn responds:

I'll think about it ;D

OMG Racism!!!1 OMG Racism!!!1

ehhhh..

I'm a fellow stick animator, so just know that I'm for stick animations.

I'm having a big problem with the way your sticks move. No, it's not a style, it's just half assed, or not animated correctly. Also, your stick movements are just not smooth at all.

Look up some tutorials and see how to improve your movements and I'd give you a better score.

Just keep in mind that you need work with force in punches and with smoothneess. your animation is lacking those skills.

DikkopStudios responds:

Trust me, it's a style. The stuff you people do is all the same, that's why it doesn't get populair. I'm pretty sure I can animate like that but it's so unoriginal. I hate all the kamehameha's and super pwnage moves now.
Please stop reviewing my movies if you don't like them.

Shanto's Shorts Shanto's Shorts

yayy

i'm in the credits C:

good job on some of them!

Shantoflare responds:

<3 you!

Thanks. Maybe I shouldn't of put the bad ones in there, maybe I would get a higher score T.T

Battle Arenas 1 RM Collab Battle Arenas 1 RM Collab

twas good

orbb's was shit. lmao

byond's was the best imo.

good job everyone.

TeamXHawk responds:

Thanks a lot.

TLTFT 2008 Round 4 Collab TLTFT 2008 Round 4 Collab

Good job everyone

I enjoyed judging all of these animations!

TeamXHawk responds: